Jodie Fisher, the woman who accused HP CEO Mark Hurd for sexual harassment turned out to be an adult movie actress.
She also said that she and Mark Hurd never had sexual relationship or any other intimate relationship (???). And if they never did anything sexual-related, how come she accused him for sexual harassment? Besides, I think it would take a very extreme sexual-action to make an adult movie actress felt harassed.
Jodie Fisher is currently worked at Fortune 500 company as saleswoman. Her career in movie is quite bright, as she already has so many bad-acting movie. We predicted that her career will be even brighter after this incident. Probably by making a movie about an ex-contractor woman who accused a giant technology company's CEO after they have, well, a sexual relationship.
Here's some of Jodie Fisher's hot photos.
Here's the list of her adult movie.
- Easy Rider: The Ride Back (2009) as a Bartender
- Blood Dolls (1999) (as Jodie Coady) as Mercy Shaw
- The Outsider (1998) (TV) as a Housewife
- Sheer Passion (1998) as Dana
- Dead by Dawn (1998) as Kim White
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (1997) (VG) as Jodie Codie-Fisher, a Telepath
- Body of Influence 2 (1996) as Leza Watkins
- Little Big League (1994) as Night Nurse #1
- "Silk Stalkings" as Marcie Ridlin (1 episode, 1993)
- Tough Love (1993) TV episode as Marcie Ridlin
- Intimate Obsession (1992) as Rachel Taylor
- "Age of Love" as Herself (2 episodes, 2007)
- Episode #1.2 (2007) TV episode as Herself
- 40 Is the New 20... Or Is It? (2007) TV episode as Herself
- "Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater"
- Episode dated 23 April 1994 (1994) TV episode as Rachel Taylor
- Stupid CEO in Printer World (2011) as former contractor woman.
And seeing the titles, we feel as if we have seen some of those movie...